Written with minor p, pPA is a bridge between PA and PPA.
Why choose it?
- Better mechanical performance and thermal resistance than with PA or PBT.
- Minimal moisture absorption.
Why not choose it?
- Although the material isn’t quite as expensive as high-performance products, it is still quite pricey. You might be able to accomplish optimal performance with a lower cost option.
- Boat fasteners
- High quality garden cutters
- Interior body of a cell phone (high strength and stiffness with minimal wall thickness)